2010apr02. Friday. You will face many Fridays in your life. My job? Turn them into dainty chocolates. “Oh, hello!” That’s you, talking to the chocolates. Because they’re so fucking dainty.
- Record letter.
A letter that is a record. A record that transmits sound, not a record
that you would file in a filing cabinet. Though you could file a
sound-recording record. In the end, it’s your decision.
- Pierre Hermé’s Jour du Macaron.
In these economic times, Racing to get eight free macarons to acquire
35 additional free macarons makes fiscal/gastronomical sense.
- Ryan Frank’s Hackney Shelf.
- Ricardo the goose drinks from a water bucket.
- Here is an
a song called “Tik Tok.”
- I Am Not An Artist: An Animated GIF Paranoia About Non-Stop Design Workers. This is one of three or four sites on the web.
- Ben Folds does ChatRoulette in concert in tribute to ChatRoulette piano player Merton. Photos [via waxy and metafilter]
- Dew-covered insects.
Imagine waking up every day and having to deal with giant spheres of
water attached to your body. God. Life.
- Shatner. This is an interview in GQ magazine that is essential.